Monday, July 30, 2012

Give1Save1 Feature

Many of our friends and family have been asking about our adoption and how it is progressing.  We have been rather quiet with it, because over the past few weeks, we haven't received a lot good news regarding Zion's situation and our ability to bring him home.  We have a lot of fight in us, and we are refusing to give up on him.  But, all of that fight takes additional resources to make it happen.  The good thing is that we have some great people with abundant knowledge who are on our side.

Give1Save1.com is a great website with a ton of information for and about adoptive families.  Given our situation, they have decided to make us this week's feature family in an effort to bring awareness to the difficult situation in Ethiopia and help us with resources to continue our fight for Zion.  

Please take a moment to watch our feature video and visit Give1Save1.com to learn more!



2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just hopped over to give through GiveOneSaveOne. But, I will give even more when I go out to pray today...praying this battle will be won.

    I actually just saw you guys on the GiveOne site and followed the link to your blog.....I was surprised because back in the spring I had discovered your blog and wrote to you back then. Amazing to me that I would run into you again on another website. God seems to keep my internet world small and filled up with really amazing people.

    Hanging on with you for your baby.

    Hugs from Arkansas,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play Free Online Games, fun games, puzzle games, action games, sports games, flash games, adventure games, multiplayer games and more.
    puzzle
    toddler puzzle
    child puzzle
    toddler games
    child games

    ReplyDelete